NANCY C. WEEKS
Please welcome the wonderful and talented author, Nancy C. Weeks, who writes a fascinating mix of mystery, suspense, and romance with her Shadow series. These novels are fast, compelling, well researched, and impossible to put down—a true treat—they even have an element of the supernatural.
Nancy’s forthcoming 5 book bundle, Shadows and Light: The Complete Series, releases on June 1st for anyone who wants to get lost in another great series from Crimson Romance.
To get a taste of Nancy’s stories, free chapters from SHADOWS AND LIGHT: THE COMPLETE SERIES can be found here:
(Hint: Click that link!)
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your new book bundle, Nancy.
Naomi, it is my pleasure to be a guest on your amazing blog. Thank you so much for inviting me.
I am happy to have you here! Can you tell us more about the titles in your bundle?
I have brought along a short blurb of each of the books. The seed that spouted Shadows and Light bundle came from a common, but powerful adage: love conquers all. From In the Shadow of Greed to In the Shadow of Vengeance, I engulfed my heroes and heroines in one conflict after another and demand they learn to trust each other and love follows.
As law enforcement officers, my five brothers’ lives constantly intersect with the worst that mankind has to offer. While each brother feels his world is too dangerous to share with that one special woman, fate butts in and gives an extra hard push. But falling in love for any one of the McNeil brothers isn’t your typical fall-in-love. It changes their understanding of the world. I have also surrounded them with a large family of secondary characters who give their all to help my couples reach their well deserved happy-ever-after.
I have to say that your books sound so interesting. What was the best part about writing the Shadow series?
After reading one of my books, readers might come to the conclusion that I just love to blow things up. Well, that’s true, but what I really loved about this series was writing my hero and heroine’s love story. The romance that begins in chapter one and follows my characters through to the last page is such a joy to write. The external dangers and evil surrounding them will keep readers turning the page, but it’s their internal emotions that will tug at the heart strings.
What’s next up for you?
By the time I turn in a book to my editor, another story is churning around in my self-conscious, begging to be told. My next project will be another romantic suspense series about three siblings whose worlds’ fall apart the night their father is murdered. This series will have an interesting supernatural element based on the proverbial principle to ‘see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.’ The first book [working title: Marked by Visions] forces my heroine to work with her father’s partner, a man she swore she would hate for all time to discover who ordered her father’s assassination. I wish I could share more but I’m still working out the synopsis for all three books.
Where can we find your books?
SHADOWS AND LIGHT: THE COMPLETED SERIES:
Meet five Irish brothers, all sworn to protect and serve – and the smart women who help them take down the terrorists gunning for their family. Lock up your heart: when it comes to love, the sexy McNeils know how to walk this beat.
• In the Shadow of Greed: Brilliant cryptologist Dr. Sarah Tu races against time to block the most dangerous Internet malware ever created – and it’s up to FBI agent Jason McNeil to make sure she stays alive long enough to do it.
• In the Shadow of Evil: After ten years with Maryland’s Special Crime Unit, very little rattles Jared McNeil. Then his nemesis resurfaces, with his sights set on the woman Jared is honor bound to protect.
• In the Shadow of Malice: Adam Blake, ex-CIA operative, has gone to great lengths to keep his identity a secret, but his cover’s blown when he ends up on the run with waitress Calista Martin to protect his little girl.
• In the Shadow of Pride: When Lexie Trevena’s matchmaking friends accidentally place her smack in the path of a terrorist who intends to use her as his
pawn, the only person who can help her is Special Agent-in-Charge Luke “Mac” McNeil – the man she holds responsible for her husband’s death.
• In the Shadow of Vengeance: Elizabeth Merlot can’t afford to let handsome Detective Noah McNeil discover her secret past. But when trouble finds her son, Noah may be the only one who can save their lives.
Sensuality Level: Sensual
Nancy C. Weeks lives in suburban Maryland with her husband of more than thirty years. With her two grown children out of the nest, she loves spending her days on her deck writing as the local bird population keeps her company.
I love to interact with readers. Please keep up with what’s going on here:
Naomi, it has been a joy spending time with you. I would be happy to answer any questions your readers might have. Please don’t be shy.
Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks